Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cruise Blues

The honest truth is I've been itching to go on a cruise this year. I've been doing some checking around and there are good deals out there. The only catch is 4 people have to be in a room. If you have ever been on a cruise, you know that the rooms are not much bigger than a normal sized bedroom would be. That is not a big deal only because the time spent in your cabin on a cruise is minimal. The bulk of the time is spent sleeping anyway, so who cares? I have certain principles that guide my decisions, and overpaying for things is just something that I will rarely, if ever do. It turns out that the tax to go on a cruise is over 30 percent. Where is the justification in that?

1 comment:

Bastianclan said...

Jermey and I almost went on a cruise for our 10th anniversary. The Army had other plans for my husband and we never made it on the caribian cruise. but I too want to go one one. Where do you want to go? what do you want to see. Don't let the cruise blues get you down. It's totally worth it!!! and think of the memories!!!!