Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A country weekend

In starting this entry, I want to state that yes I am in fact going to a country concert this weekend. Those who know me would most likely be thinking to themselves that I have gone way off the deep end or so, and believe me when I say that I completely agree with you! I will admit that I do like some country, but to consider myself a country fan I have to decline. I often said to myself that I would never go to a country concert, and I find myself disobedient to my own way of thinking. Feel fee to verbally abuse me at any time. The only two reasons I am going are 1. the ticket is free (there is no way I would actually pay to see a country concert) and 2. to get away from Salt Lake for a very brief amount of time. If I don't make it out alive, keep in mind that I went out without much of a fight but with my boots on. So remember to keep me in your prayers as I brave a couple of hours of country music. If somehow I make it though, I will hopefully be a better man for it.

No comments: