Friday, February 6, 2009

.A Movie for a Life

I think it would be fun to think of various movies that would describe different aspects of my life, and I will attempt to humor you with some ideas that I can apply too my life. First of all, just as a warning I apparently have temporarily lost the ability to be clever, so if this entry sucks, here is my preemptive apology. A movie that would describe my work life well would be The Neverending Story. Trying to describe my everyday life is a little more trying. *thinking really hard* Possibly Groundhog Day. Sometimes I feel I am reliving the same day over and over again. On to my social life. A good one for that would be The Invisible Man, which would aptly describe why it is Friday, and I am home. Finally on to my love life. As a precursor to this let me say that I am overly ecstatic that Valentine's Day will be here before we know it. YAY VALENTINE'S DAY!!*
The two movies that instantly come to mind are 1. Gone With the Wind and 2. Gone in 60 Seconds. I don't think I need to explain those. This probably isn't my best work, but it will have to do. I hope you at least somewhat laughed or at least started to crack a smile.
*=sarcastic remark

No comments: