Saturday, January 31, 2009

Holey Pantalones!

Last weekend I was in the mall looking to purchase some clothing. I was looking at pants, and noticed that mostly every pair of pants had at least one hole in them. I was unaware they had thrift stores in the mall these days. The sad observation was the store I was in was not in fact a thrift store, only had the quasi-appearance of one. One of the many things I will never do is buy a pair of pants (new) with holes already in them. If I did, in some hopefully brief instance of insanity and confusion wish to purchase holey pants, I would just go to the DI and save myself about fifty dollars. In fact, I don't think even the DI would sell such pants. Luckily I was eventually able to find a nice pair of pants with no holes. Call me old fashioned or whatever you will, but if any pants of mine have holes, it will be because I wore them out, or out of my own stupidity caused the hole myself. Don't get me started on the pants with the stains already in them.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I am in agreement on this one!!